Since worshiping online, our community has had the delight of seeing each other’s animal companions on screen. So how better to acknowledge the importance of and special relationships with them than with a blessing. Our service will include a visual presentation of our pets and a blessing. The Spring Congregational Meeting will follow the worship service.
For Sunday’s worship, we are using the Zoom conferencing platform. It is easy to Zoom from a computer, tablet, or phone! Here is how you do it:
- With a computer, smartphone or tablet, click on this link to participate: https://zoom.us/j/562036166. (If it’s the first time you’re using zoom you may be prompted to download a launcher app.)
- With a land-line, cell phone, or smartphone (audio only)
- dial this number to participate: 1-646-558-8656.
- When prompted, enter the Meeting ID: 562 036 166.
Please plan to log on by 10:20 or 10:25 am so that you can establish a connection before worship is scheduled to begin. Please note that your mic will be muted and will remain muted for the service. Our service concludes with “virtual coffee hour” when members and friends are unmuted.
Here is the Zoom Recording of the service:
- We requested that YouTube add closed captioning to the recorded video using Google’s speech recognition technology. You may find some errors.
- To enable CC, click on the CC button in the lower right-hand side of the screen.
- You can also adjust the CC font size, by clicking on the settings button (it looks like a gear) and selecting “Subtitles/CC”, then “Options”.