This morning we explore the ways we can create beauty in community from what we already have – from empty lots, thorn bushes, and a little bit of faith.
For Sunday’s worship, we are using the Zoom conferencing platform. It is easy to Zoom from a computer, tablet, or phone! Here is how you do it:
- With a computer, smartphone or tablet, click on this link to participate: https://zoom.us/j/562036166. (If it’s the first time you’re using zoom you may be prompted to download a launcher app.)
- With a land-line, cell phone, or smartphone (audio only)
- dial this number to participate: 1-646-558-8656.
- When prompted, enter the Meeting ID: 562 036 166.
Please plan to log on by 10:20 or 10:25 am so that you can establish a connection before worship is scheduled to begin. Please note that your mic will be muted and will remain muted for the service. Our service concludes with “virtual coffee hour” when members and friends are unmuted.
Here is the Zoom Recording of the service:
- We requested that YouTube add closed captioning to the recorded video using Google’s speech recognition technology. You may find some errors.
- To enable CC, click on the CC button in the lower right-hand side of the screen.
- You can also adjust the CC font size, by clicking on the settings button (it looks like a gear) and selecting “Subtitles/CC”, then “Options”.