This morning we’ll explore Unitarian Universalist minister Rev. Theresa Soto’s words: “All of us need all of us to make it.” Right now, we are witnessing human interconnectedness in new ways that are heightening awareness that none of us can be truly free until all of us are free.
For Sunday’s worship, we are using the Zoom conferencing platform. It is easy to Zoom from a computer, tablet, or phone! Here is how you do it:
- With a computer, smartphone or tablet, click on this link to participate: https://zoom.us/j/562036166. (If it’s the first time you’re using zoom you may be prompted to download a launcher app.)
- With a land-line, cell phone, or smartphone (audio only)
- dial this number to participate: 1-646-558-8656.
- When prompted, enter the Meeting ID: 562 036 166.
Please plan to log on by 10:20 or 10:25 am so that you can establish a connection before worship is scheduled to begin. Please note that your mic will be muted when you join and will remain muted for the service. Our service concludes with “virtual coffee hour” when members and friends are unmuted.
If you are having trouble logging into our Sunday service call 484-925-1684 to reach one of our tech volunteers. If you do not get an immediate answer, please leave a message and your call will be returned momentarily.
Here is the Zoom Recording of the service:
- We requested that YouTube add closed captioning to the recorded video using Google’s speech recognition technology. You may find some errors.
- To enable CC, click on the CC button in the lower right-hand side of the screen.
- You can also adjust the CC font size, by clicking on the settings button (it looks like a gear) and selecting the “Subtitles/CC”, then “Options”